Ask Alice...Debbie asks Alice about Escrow. Part 1 of 3. Watch the video...
Considering buying a home in Palm Springs that is on Lease Land?
Watch the video and find out what you need to know.
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of buying a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful completion of buying your next home. With Bernal-Smith Group you get the following:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the identifying of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Searching - Searching for a home begins online. Because buyers search online for weeks sometimes months, it is vital that we provide you with top-notch search tools so that your experience online is both enjoyable and productive.
3. Email or text communication - The way you communicate in the home buying process is important to us. We mirror the platform you desire to communicate throughout the process of buying a home. Whether it is phone calls, treating, or emailing, we make sure we adhere to the way you prefer. Many times it is all platforms.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't Help you find your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to locate your home and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure Finding your home goes smoothly.
5. Professional Expertise - We have the expertise you desire when facilitating a home purchase in today's market. Our negotiation skills are paramount once a home is identified.
6. Proven Results Matter - Every agent starts out somewhere. Our experience in real estate is established and proven to all of our past clients and that is why our referral source is healthy and vibrant.
7. Tailored Services - Part of our goal is to ensure that our vision correlates with your desired result. The services we provide have to be top notch and complimentary to what you ultimately want in a real estate professional.
Click on the link below to get an exclusive guide to buying a luxury home.